Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2011

Just a dream

Last night I have a dream
too good as it seems
I saw you with me holding my hand
If only you know how happy I am
me and you walking alone
feeling that this earth is our own
but then I realize
that this scene is too good to be true
because I already know
that it is impossible that there's me and you
Even in my dream I still feel pain
Thinking of you makes me go insane
I thought that only in dreamland
I will become happy
but how come having you
even just in my dream makes me feel unhappy?
maybe fate wanted to tell me
that its really impossible for you to be with me
maybe that dream is a message in disguise
because fate knows that loving you costs tears in my eyes
and lucky i am to become awakened from that scene
and lucky I am for it was just a dream.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento